StorageCraft are currently recruiting an Inside Channel Account Manager (ICAM) to be responsible for locating, recruiting, educating and developing qualified Channel Partners in order to achieve corporate objectives of sales, growth, profits and visibility within the partner community. Additionally, they are responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual partner targets in a designated to our European market. The Internal Channel Account Manager is also responsible for reporting and analysing partner data they are currently supporting.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful applicant to build partner relationships..
The ICAM must also prospect by proactively making outbound calls to identify end user opportunities, building pipeline, providing necessary presales support, working closely with Channel Partners and driving deals to increase revenue. All individuals will be expected to exceed quota assignments for their respective assigned areas and maintain a detailed record of their activities.
Duties will include:
- Accept inbound and perform outbound telephone calls from/to strategic partners to identify sales opportunities
- Actively recruit new Partners in the territory. This will include the recruitment of Value Added Resellers and Managed Service Providers.
- Work with Distribution Partners to grow revenue
- Track sales opportunities (leads, quotes etc.) and drive partners' revenue generation activities
- Perform ongoing analysis and reporting on partners supported
- Act as a liaison between partners and StorageCraft to build new markets
- Demonstrate consistent achievement of sales quota
- Experience with software applications programs including Microsoft Office and a CRM tool such as SalesForce
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3 years inside sales experience, selling in the channel-backup, disaster recovery, storage, or security software preferred.
- Proven inside sales performance in the applicable territory
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Office and a CRM tool such as SalesForce
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking manner
- Proven work-ethic and time-management skills
- Fluent in German and English.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!