StorageCraft is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to provide technical assistance and support to our Enterprise IT customers. We are looking to hire or promote a candidate that proactively resolves customer concerns and issues. We need someone with solid technical aptitude that knows operating systems and can help computer IT experts resolve backup, storage and recovery concerns in a timely manner over the phone.
The Technical Support Specialist provides technical support to customers, answering complex questions on function and usage of product via the telephone and/or Internet. This position is a primary support liaison between company and customer providing quality technical support. Technical Support Specialists have excellent communication skills, and look to support their colleagues and peers throughout the organization. They have an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges while always thinking about how they could improve the customer experience. As a Technical Support Specialist you are expected to pro-actively assist the Team in driving key initiatives and ensuring the long-term success of our customers and the company.
- Provide technical assistance and support to our Partner network.
- Ensuring all incidents received by the Support Center are tracked, escalated, and resolved in line with internal support procedures.
- Resolve clients' questions or problems in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality and bugs/enhancements.
- Responsible for identifying and documenting product defects for review and validation.
- Serve as primary support liaison between company and customer.
- Keep customer informed of how and when problems are resolved.
- Involved in any additional follow up, testing and troubleshooting.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction which is measured on a regular basis.
- Develop and share knowledge about the software.
- Write knowledge base articles and whitepapers to address common customer questions and issues.
- May perform other job duties as directed by supervisor.
- Two+ years technical support/troubleshooting experience within the computer industry.
- Two+ years of Phone Support Experience.
- Computer, Network, and Software certifications a plus.
- Backup and Recovery experience.
- Portuguese and English speaking.
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills
- Working knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP), networking infrastructure and FTP technologies.
- Working knowledge of antivirus and firewall solutions.
- Good understanding of PC imaging and OS Migration technologies; Windows PE.
- Familiarity with VMware, Hyper-V, ESXi and XEN server virtual environments.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Windows operating systems and server platforms.
- Proven technical aptitude, proven customer service aptitude.
- Familiar with Customer Management Systems such as Salesforce, Microsoft CRM.
- Professional written & oral communication skills.
- Strong deductive logic, decision making & analytical skills.
- High level of personal initiative and professionalism.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!