We are looking for a Channel Sales Support & Operations Specialist to join our team. The successful applicant will support the efforts of the European sales team and provide operational support to the International Head Quarters in Cork.
Duties and responsibilities include;
Sales Support Desk
- Manage inbound requests to channel support alias and route through to relevant person who can help:
- If In a foreign language work with one of the team who speaks the language to interpret and action.
- UKI, DACH, France, Portugal, Emerging and Nordics route through to iCAM if you can't resolve
- Collate and produce FAQ of the most common question and answers and work with the International Web Manager to create a FAQ section on partner site.
- Produce "How to' webinars, guide and video clips
SalesForce - SFDC
Send out a weekly report highlighting:
- Opportunities with overdue close dates
- Opportunities older than 90 days
- New deal registrations
- Collate and send out leads status per territory
- Ensure all distributors submit weekly POS reports
- Produce individual monthly distributor status reports, including:
- Number of traded partners.
- Net new partners.
- Traded partners by LOB.
- Target to rebate if relevant
- Any other individual KPI's agreed.
- Produce a monthly partner program status report by country and broadcast to distribution.
- Work with Accounts Receivable to produce monthly new partner registrations and monitor POS reports for trail key activation and revenue progress.
- Work with Accounts Receivable to produce a monthly LOB trend report
- Providing administration support for office.
- Processing returns, credit notes and co term requests for partners and merging licences.
- Managing the manufacturing /distribution and records of all IT Edition stock.
- Ordering, printing & shipping manuals.
- Managing seed drive distribution throughout Europe.
- Uploading data from seed drives.
- Tracking seed drives and coordinating uploads with remote hand in Frankfurt data centre.
- General office shopping
- Tracking & organising post and shipping
- Organising company parties.
- Decorating office seasonally
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Graduate or undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years sales experience in the sales support role.
- CRM experience including salesforce.com
- Experience creating clear and concise reports.
- Advanced excel skills required.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking way.
- Proven work-ethic and time-management skills.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!