StorageCraft is looking for an entry-level software engineer to help building up world-class backup and disaster recovery software.
You will work within a small, friendly software engineering team and work on a number of products and projects. Ideally you are detail-oriented, self-motivated, a problem solver and work well in a fast moving, dynamic work environment.
- Experience in web application development
Knowledge of any of the following is an advantage:
- Knowledge of Python programming language
- Experience with Django and/or Flask
- Experience with Apache and/or Nginx web servers
- Experience with PostgreSQL and/or SQLite
- Experience with storage and backup/recovery environments
- Experience building and using REST APIs and/or gRPC.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related or equivalent experience
Sign Up For Job Alerts!