StorageCraft is looking for an entry-level software engineer to help build world-class backup and disaster recovery software. You will work within a small, friendly software engineering team and work on a number of products and projects.
- Participate in team planning and status meetings.
- Participate in design discussions for product features and bug fixes.
- Complete tasks with increasing independence to create new features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Experience with object oriented design.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, a problem solver and work well in a fast moving, dynamic work environment.
- Knowledge of Python programming language
- Knowledge of C++
- B.S. and/or Associate Degree: Computer Science or related or equivalent experience
Sign Up For Job Alerts!