Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the StorageCraft field sales force. Sales Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the StorageCraft sales team as the key technical adviser and product advocate for our products. The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. The successful candidate will be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process allowing for the establishment of strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
This opportunity will be based out of a home office.
- Position StorageCraft Product solutions to channel partners to win new business and grow partner accounts
- Conduct onsite technical engagements to understand customer requirements and facilitate architecture or solution discussions
- Perform technical presentations and product demos on how the StorageCraft products meet partner needs; while answering technical questions and providing advice for potential and current clients
- Establish technical relationships with partners through technical assistance and on-going product training to own technical relationship with select channel partners and support them through sales cycle
- Present product updates to channel partners on regular schedules
- Communicate new features and enhancement requests to StorageCraft's Product Marketing and Engineering teams
- Participate and represent StorageCraft at trade-shows and professional services training forums
- Territory Management, travel required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Three to five years of technology experience as a Sales Engineer, Network Administrator, Technical Support Engineer, and/or Product Development expert.
- Premier presentation skills with proven ability to articulate storage or back-up and recovery solutions to small and large audiences, from 10 to 100 people.
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure with specialization knowledge in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery practices.
- Self-starter with project management skills and ability to coordinate multiple events and presentations.
- Fluent Malaysian and English.
- Strong technical proficiency across Windows platforms.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL & Exchange Platforms with specialized proficiency in VSS platform for Backup and Recovery of these applications.
- Knowledge of virtualization products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences
- Cisco-CCNA, Microsoft certifications-MCSE a plus.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!