ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES
This is an exciting period of growth at StorageCraft and within the Professional Services organization and we are looking for a dynamic, hardworking person to be part of the team. The Professional Services Administrator will be responsible for logistical operations within the Professional Services organization. These include scheduling, manual creation, efficient communication with vendors, the Sales team, and Partners, and coordination of activities for Training and Professional Services engagements. This person will assist in the day-to-day operations of the Instructor-led training program including scheduling and vendor agreements.
Specific duites will include:
- Arrange training course room rentals including discovery of facility/location, obtaining and completing facility agreement, creating purchase requisition, entering upcoming course in CRM and notifying appropriate parties.
- Ensure training courses are adequately filled by working with Sales and partners to answer any questions in addition to sending periodic remindersupdates to the Sales team.
- Create manuals for upcoming training course using in-house printing and binding systems.
- Ship manuals and other items to upcoming training courses and ensure an early arrival. Follow-up to ensure items have arrived.
- Assist in Professional Services documentation and legal paperwork for upcoming engagements.
- Help develop other processes, as needed, to maintain efficient operations within the Professional Services and Training departments.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Good business communication skills
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple assignments concurrently
- Able to see opportunities to improve current processes for improved efficiencies
- Attention to detail and desire to produce high-quality results
- Self-motivated, driven, and able to work without constant direction
- Able to work as part of a team with a focus on helping our Partners
- High school diploma is required.
- Associate degree, some college, or equivalent experience preferred.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!