StorageCraft is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Engineering Services team working on build automation, deployment automation, and continuous integration. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic engineer who wants to make a difference within a successful, growing company.
You will work in conjunction with the development teams to provide reliable, repeatable deployment of our software and services. Ideally you are detail-oriented, self-motivated, a problem solver and work well in a fast moving, dynamic work environment.
- Provide operational support to developers
- Build and maintain continuous deployment systems using SaltStack
- Act as liaison between operations and development
- Work with developers to ensure automated, continuous deployment and testing
- Document processes and provide support to operations during deployment
- Occasional evening and weekend work required to support production releases
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION
- B.S. Degree: Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience preferred and/or Associate degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience preferred
- Bash: 1-3 years
- Configuration Management (Salt Stack, Puppet, Ansible): 1 year
- Linux Administration: 1 – 3 years
Knowledge of any of the following is an advantage:
- Knowledge of various development methodologies including Agile
- Development experience
- Database administration
- Web Server Configuration
- Security/Hardening of web services
- Understanding of TCP/IP Networking
Sign Up For Job Alerts!