The Territory Account Manager will manage all aspects of building StorageCraft's partner channels within the designated territory. The TAM's primary focus will be on building consistent revenue through partner channels. To be successful the TAM must understand how to recruit, enable, manage and grow the channel and associated revenue funnel by building relationships with and training key personnel within Value-Added Resellers (VARs), Direct Market Resellers (DMRs), Managed Service Providers (MSPs), and Systems Integrators (SIS).
This role will be based out of a home office in Singapore.
- Demonstrate consistent achievement of sales quota.
- Manage and report on pipeline with multiple accounts, partners and opportunities and accurately forecast revenue.
- Actively recruit new Partners in the territory. This will include the recruitment of Value Added Resellers and Managed Service Providers.
- Demonstrate success in prospecting, recruiting and enabling channel partners, helping them to identify and advance opportunities within their current pipeline as well as new opportunities, helping to move opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Play an active role in closing end-user business by working closely with StorageCraft Sales Engineers and partners, and in managing a sales pipeline.
- Effectively train on and present StorageCraft solutions via webinar and in person, at trade shows, partner and end-user facing events.
- Work closely with Marketing to identify and drive partner programs and events.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of the industry including competitive issues and products.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge in disaster recover, restore, and back-up solutions.
- Prepare written communications, reports, and price quotations.
- Record all partner interactions and activities in CRM.
- Territory management, travel required
- Graduate or undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required.
- 4+ years sales experience in the software market. Backup, disaster recovery, storage, or security software market experience preferred.
- Excellent technical aptitudes in virtualization, server knowledge, network administration.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of the territory with existing VAR and MSP relationships strongly preferred.
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking way.
- Proven work-ethic and time-management skills.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!