StorageCraft are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Administrator to perform a number of collection duties within our European markets. The successful candidate will be interact regularly with external business partners to ensure their adherence to billing agreements in place.
- Ensuring all partners and customers are paying invoices in accordance with the agreed terms.
- Engage with overdue partners and customers in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain a positive relationship with all partners and customers.
- Respond to partner and customer queries in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Report on aged invoices in excess of 30 days net on a monthly basis and keep management appropriately up to date.
- Achieve cash collection targets on a monthly basis.
- Prepare ad-hoc invoices as needed.
- Engage with the sales team as required.
- Implement appropriate collections procedures.
- Accounts receivable duties may form part of this role.
- Fluent in German and English.
- AII Qualified
- 2+ years' experience in an EU Collections role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills (VLook-up, HLook-up, Pivot tables, conditional formatting).
- Experience with a financial software package. Microsoft Dynamics preferred but consideration will be given to other relevant system experience.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!