The Event Manager is responsible for managing StorageCraft's tradeshows and marketing activities by providing guidance and supervision for all marketing events, ensuring that staff efficiently and accurately perform their duties, and managing the processes by which StorageCraft markets its products through attendance at relevant tradeshows and other marketing activities.
- This position is responsible with working closely with our sales teams to manage all tradeshow and marketing activities, including:
- Working with the sales team to build a detailed yearly plan of marketing tradeshows and events and their associated budget.
- Searching for and evaluating tradeshow/event opportunities that will create the most leverage for StorageCraft's products and services.
- Supervising the planning, logistics, and follow-up procedures such as:
- Developing a detailed tradeshow checklist for each event
- Tracking and managing inventories of all tradeshow-related materials
- Working effectively with others, such as sales and marketing personnel, show managers, partners, vendors and clients to successfully execute the final event
- Producing accurate and high-quality work
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Ensuring that all tradeshows/events are properly linked into the StorageCraft CRM and that leads are coded and entered into the CRM as quickly as possible for follow up
- Projecting and managing tradeshow budgets and schedules
Qualifications and experience required:
- 5+ years in Marketing Event/Tradeshow management
- Experience with tradeshows/events in the backup and disaster recovery market is preferred
- Excellent time and personnel management skills
- Strong presentation and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English
- High level of multitasking ability
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, or related field
Sign Up For Job Alerts!