StorageCraft Technology Corporation is a global software company with talented employees, a mature line of award-winning business continuity products, and a worldwide network of successful channel partners and resellers. We operate from our corporate headquarters in Draper, Utah, and international offices in Ireland, Japan, and Australia. StorageCraft regularly posts information about the company and other related matters on its website https://www.storagecraft.com/press-releases.
StorageCraft is in an exciting stage of strategic growth, which includes placement of the right individuals. The Senior Accountant role will have an opportunity to expand their skillset in the areas of international accounting, specialized revenue recognition principals and many other worth-while areas from a career progression standpoint. The senior accountant will be responsible for accounting and financial planning related to their assigned areas and will be involved in process improvement initiatives.
General duties will include:
- Prepare, summarize and present accurate financial results.
- Monitor revenue accounts to ensure that all revenue is recorded in compliance with GAAP under SaaS accounting standards both domestically and internationally, developing relationships with Australian and Irish colleagues.
- Perform financial analysis to assist senior leadership in the effective management of their departments.
- Responsible for preparing month-end journal entries and reconciling select balance sheet accounts.
What We Are Looking For:
- B.S. in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years' experience in accounting
- Public accounting experience a plus
- CPA preferred but not required
- Strong understanding of GAAP and accrual based accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to effectively communicate results to high level executives
Sign Up For Job Alerts!