ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Product Manager will work closely with colleagues across the product management team, engineering, marketing, finance, support, and sales teams. This position will work with teams located in in offices around the world to deliver world-class mid-market software and services. The Product Manager will develop a deep understanding of customer needs, competitive products, and technology trends to deliver releases that drive business revenue growth.
Specific duties will include:
- Own products and/or components in a solution and drive strategy, definition, planning through delivery, release, sales, and end of life.
- Understand the market, technology, competitors, and customers to develop and deliver product releases with engineering that increase customer satisfaction and drive revenue growth.
- Engage with engineering through agile processes including user story definition, frequent project sprint reviews, and daily feedback loops to adjust priorities and clarify features.
- Along with peers in marketing, operations, sales, and support you will improve customer satisfaction through collaboration across all fronts.
- Regularly meet with sales and customers to gather requirements, assess product satisfaction and communicate roadmaps. Interaction will often be technical, requiring a working understanding of the underlying technologies.
- Own the product P&L and be responsible for the success of your product.
QUALIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- B.S. Degree or higher: Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a Product Management role or similar role defining requirement and driving execution results
- 3+ years of technical experience in software development or related field
- Working level knowledge of backup and disaster recovery solutions, management frameworks, and cloud based services.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM software development methods.
- The ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Ability to write use cases and product requirements documents.
- Ability to translate technical details to customer-facing communication.
- Ability to solve problems, take charge and make decisions independently when given guidelines.
- Proven adaptability to dynamic business situations and technology turbulence.
- Master's in Business Administration (MBA) desired, but not required.
- Willing to travel as needed.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!