StorageCraft is looking for an experienced demand generation leader to drive sales growth. The position will focus on mid-market end-user accounts and channel partners serving SMB markets targeted at data protection and data storage system segments. Working in close alignment with sales and marketing leadership, the ideal candidate has the experience building and executing personalized inbound/outbound marketing campaigns.
By creating meaningful campaigns with prospects through multiple marketing channels, the candidate will be looked upon as a critical resource for the aggressive growth of the company revenue. This is initially a hands on role leading to a team building/management role.
- StorageCraft has unique technology with complementary solutions in data storage and data protection segment
- This team is responsible for feeding a 100+ members in sales organization with a majority of the leads driven by inbound interest
- Our marketing team prides itself on focusing on core revenue generating activities and focused on connecting sales teams with the well qualified prospects for an unmatched selling experience
- Ownership of the budget and overall demand generation strategy
- Develop varied marketing channels especially online programs to drive demand generation
- Develop and execute marketing plans and programs focused on end-users and channel partners
- Personalized messaging that resonate with prospects
- Metric driven approach for lead funnel management.
- Monitor and manage lead flow, nurturing campaigns and conversion rates to achieve revenue goals
- Cultivate and maintain a strong relationship with sales teams
- At least 7 years of experience in demand generation with experience in online marketing, targeted paid search advertising and marketing to technology communities
- Exceptional project and budget management experience with marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of successful demand generation with measurable results
- Quick learner, organized and self-motivated with ability to define goals and prioritize your own work
- A strong understanding of inbound and outbound marketing programs
- Solid experience with Marketo as the marketing platform
Sign Up For Job Alerts!